Quail Costume

This is another thing I finished over Winter Term (though I started it last summer. Slow progress). It’s a quail costume!

I have written up a very detailed blog page about this project, which you can read by clicking this link right here!

Things sacrificed for this project included: time, money, skin, blood, and pantyhose. And, I suppose, lots of tape.

Here’s how it turned out:

…sooo functional!

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Projects

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s